Thursday, May 24, 2012

I will always love you Grandma...

My Grandmother passed away this morning.  :-(  It has been a very hard day.  I'm trying to refrain from crying in front of my children, but it's not easy. 

I did ok today in terms of eating - until the late evening.  Yeah - I screwed off in a big way.  Whatever.  Tomorrow is another day.  It's supposed to be beautiful out - so I'm doing my run outside.  I'm not giving up - no matter what.  Besides, I'm pretty sure my Grandmother would be pissed if I gave up because of her!

I love you Grandma, I will NEVER forget you!

Thank you for reading, have a good night.  -Monica

7 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for your loss, Monica! You and your family are in my thoughts. Be strong, and keep it up with the running - it will help you destress!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much - I appreciate it. Yeah - I'm looking forward to my run today. I'm glad I didn't go yesterday - today is supposed to be sunny and I really could use the sunshine on my shoulders!

      Delete
  2. I'm really sorry for you! I can totally understand your sorrow and I wish you all the strength in the world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I will be ok - she really NEEDED to go, she was in a lot of pain. It's just me being selfish right now I guess.

      Delete
  3. HUGS! She is very proud of you and all you do and are striving for. Don't give up on it...Keep Going! Sounds like you have a good grasp of continuing your healthy life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I got a little off track, I won't lie - but I'm back in the swing today!

      Delete