Saturday, May 5, 2012

My arch enemy is here....

And by arch enemy, I of course mean plantar fasciitis.  I am SO sick of having this problem.  I'm sure once I drop some more lbs and get some new sneakers, the problem will chill out - but for now it's pretty bad.  I was supposed to do a run yesterday and I just could not.  I was in so much pain.  Today is not too bad thankfully, I'm running with my son at his 300 meter race. 

I'm still around, I'm still eating ok (save for a few awful days following my daughter's birthday party).  I'm hoping this little race today will help me get back into the groove.  I really miss running!!  I have not been lifting because of my wrist.  HOLY COW I seem to have suddenly fallen apart!  No worries - I have not and WILL NOT give up!  I'm still here!   Oh - and my laptop has officially died - for some reason it is harder for me to sit down at the desktop to write, but I guess it's what I'm going to have to do! 

Have no fear - I have not fallen off of the wagon!!

Have a WONDERFUL day!! -Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment