Monday, April 9, 2012

I need a new tape.

Cause this old one keeps playing in my head and it's not helping.  I did NOT want to go to the gym today.  I went anyway.  Usually when that happens, I start to feel better once I start lifting.  That did not happen today.  I kept catching my reflection in the mirror.  All I could think of was how fat and ugly I look.  I HATE when I get to feeling this way.  I'm not even sure what brought it on, but I can't shake it.  I think the past week of being sick and inactive really took a toll. 

I'm just going to pretend I don't feel like crap about myself right now.  I tried like hell to sync my polar to my computer so I could download my running information.  I friggin give up.  I tried for TWO HOURS!  I wanted to throw the damned thing against the wall.  I wish I could afford a Garmin - from what I've read, they are MUCH easier to work with.  Maybe some day I guess. 

I DID have fun with my son today!  Pete, Colin and I all played catch in the yard while the baby napped.  It was SO much fun!  Colin doesn't quite have the hang of catching the ball yet but WOW can that boy throw!  He is going to have one heck of an arm once he gets the hang of taking a step when he throws!

I guess that's all I've got to say today.  Hopefully a good night's sleep will help erase that awful tape.  In the words of Stuart Smalley "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it - people like me." LOL 

Goodnight!  Thanks for reading! -Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment