Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Rest day/game day

I took today off - my tailbone is quite sore and I want to be able to run tomorrow!  I have been getting really tired of my son's backtalk and attitude lately.  I am starting to wonder if this is not coming from his cartoons.  It seems to me that a lot of cartoon characters have LOUSY attitudes.  Therefore, my son will be SEVERELY limited in his television watching.  I am proud to say he didn't watch a lick of TV today.  I had music on all day long and we played a LOT of games.  Tomorrow I am going to do a lot of crafts with him.  I have to admit - his behavior was much improved over yesterday!  He really enjoyed game time with Mommy and Daddy tonight!  Honestly - it was one of the nicest evenings we have ever had together.

Tomorrow is also my weight watchers weigh in.  I'm a little nervous - I am not sure if I actually lost anything or not.  My weight loss seems to have dropped off a lot.  I'm sure a lot has to do with the fact that my daughter is really self weaning off of nursing  lately.  It breaks my heart -  I really miss nursing her!  If I have not dropped at least one whole pound this week, then I'm going to bump off one point for my daily target.  Hopefully that kickstarts something!!

Since I am not going to the gym - I am going to turn in early!  I don't remember the last time I went to bed before 11pm!  My allergies are really acting up today too - it's those beautiful cherry blossoms.  They are SO beautiful - but my body does not appreciate them as much as my eyes do!  I hear my bed calling me, I'm actually almost excited about it!  HA!

Thanks for reading!  Have a wonderful night! -Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment