Sunday, September 16, 2012

Took the day off!

I was going to do a long run today, but I was so stinking sore - I figured my body could use a little rest!  I am so glad I did!  I feel refreshed and ready for a new week!  Let's just hope I don't melt from the heat!  Have I mentioned that I don't like the heat? HA!! 

Today I went to JoAnn's fabric and got all the stuff I needed to make our Halloween costumes!  This year we are all dressing up!    They should actually be pretty easy this year - I'm not making any full body suits! PHEW!  I HATE zippers!  Colin is very excited because his costume includes an axe. HA!  Ok - I'll spare you all the suspense.... Colin is going to be the Woodsman, Susie is going to be Little Red Ridinghood, I am going to be the Grandmother and Pete is going to be the Big Bad Wolf!  How fun is that??  So what do you think?  There is some debate in our house as to what sort of hat the woodsman would wear.  Any ideas?

I'm still trying to figure out what I'm going to do for my exercise tomorrow.  I don't want to run because I already have two running days planned out.  It's going to be crazy hot so I won't be going to the gym (they don't have air).  Hmmm, I'll have to ponder this one.  Maybe it will come to me in a dream! HA!

I'm going to keep it short tonight.  I'm tired and since I missed a pill today, I can actually just take one whenever and go right to bed!  YAY!  Plus - I sent Pete in to tuck Susie in, but he has yet to come out - it's been over an hour.  I think it's safe to assume he fell asleep!  I'll have to wake him up - Susie has GOT to go back to sleeping on her own again!

Well, have a wonderful night!!  Thanks for reading! -Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment